So I had my post-coital today. The Dr said everything looked really good and she thinks DH's SA will come back with no problems based on what she saw during the post-coital. She again mentioned trying Clomid for a few cycles before referring me to a RE, but she said she won't make any decisions until we get DH's SA and my blood work. She said I am probably 1-2DPO (I felt O pains yesterday), so we're probably out this cycle since we didn't have sex Mon or Tues. Never the less, I was happy to get good results today. So now its on to my blood work and DH's SA next Tuesday.
Weigh In Week 8
Previous Weight: 157.8
Current Weight: 158.4
Lost this Week: +.6
Total Lost: 6.6
I stood in my best friend's wedding this past weekend, so I knew it was going to be a disaster! But .6 isn't as bad as it could have been, so I'm claiming it as a little success. Now I just need to get back on track before I have to go to my sisters wedding which is less than 3 weeks away!!
Abusive Relationship
9 years ago






7 comments:
I can't believe your sister's wedding is in 3 weeks! Wow time flies. I'm glad you got good results with the post-coital. GL with the b/w and DH's SA.
GL with DH's SA!
I am glad your tests are going well. Here's to hoping DH's SA comes back normal.
That's great that you got good results with the post-coital. I think that's something I worry about.. maybe I should bring it up to my doc next time I'm there.
Don't worry about the slight gain. I'm probably going to be in the same boat come Friday since I went a little overboard for our anniversary dinner lol!
Don't worry about the small weight gain! And I wouldn't go Clomid until you are with a good RE. Good luck!
congratulations on good results! I hope you continue to get good news.
Can you tell me about your experience in Cozumel. Where you stayed, what you did for fun. Here is my e-mail address
jrj013@hotmail.com
When you get a chance I would love to hear about your trip and see if you have any recommendations... Thanks
Post a Comment