Just briefly though. I mentioned in my previous post that I was going to have a big distraction thanks to work, and boy have I! I have been working roughly 7am-7pm since last Tuesday. Although I am totally exhausted, we're making some great progress on a huge negotiations I am involved in for work. Hopefully by next week, negotiations will wrap up and I will be able to resume my regular blogging and blog commenting! Miss you all!!
PS. My appointment is tomorrow afternoon (Finally!). I will report back as soon as I can!
Abusive Relationship
9 years ago






5 comments:
I can't believe you're 13 weeks already.
I'm sorry you are so busy - but I bet it is helping the wait for your appointment go a bit quicker! Can't wait to hear your update!
I hope things alow down for you soon. Can't wait to hear about the appointment!!
Welcome back! Glad work is keeping you busy between appointments. ;)
Good luck at your appt! Hope things slow down soon.
Post a Comment