Friday, February 26, 2010

My dream home

There is a house in the neighborhood next to mine that I have been coveting ever since we moved back to New Orleans. It went on the market this week. Its 3 br/2 ba and 3855 sq ft.

I love the front porch & gas lantern.
Back Porch
Backyard
Living Room. Furnishing totally are not my style,
but I love the floor to ceiling windows & the fireplace. 
Formal Dining Room overlooking the backyard
 Eat in kitchen
Another angle of the kitchen.

Anyone got an extra $975,000 laying around they want to loan me? :-)

6 comments:

Shannon said...

If I had that kind of money, Id move my butt down there to that house :) What a great place!

Jessica said...

Wow...what a great house! Who has that kind of $$$!!

Just Wishing and Hoping said...

I think that might be my dream home too!

Amy said...

Wow beautiful house!

Happiness Is... said...

Where is that? It's gorgeous!!!

Lulu said...

That house is absolutely amazing, so gorgeous! I can see why you've been eyeing it :)