Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Mardi Gras

This weekend was such a blast. My best friend, her husband and my goddaughter came in for Valentine's Day/Mardi Gras. They got in late friday night, so we just spent the evening catching up. Saturday we got up early and made our way down to the parades. We all had so much fun!

Abney's 1st Mardi Gras!

Isn't she precious?

Saturday night my mother and sister came over to watch Abney, so we could celebrate Valentine's day. We went out to a great dinner, and then headed to the French Quarter to see all the Mardi Gras craziness.


BFF and I on Bourbon.

Unfortunately they had to leave Sunday, but promised to plan to stay through Mardi Gras day next year! It was such a great weekend.

HAPPY MARDI GRAS!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Mardi Gras!!

Amy said...

I've always wanted to go to Mardi Gras! Glad you had fun! Abney is so adorable!

Julia said...

Amy, I do not know you but thank you for your sweet comment about my babydoll! Linds, we had such a blast and I'm so excited for next year. Best friend and godmother EVER!!!