We had a great Halloween weekend. I spent Friday night on the front porch drinking wine with my BFF and DH. We had a great time handing out candy and just talking. It was actually funny because the conversation turned to baby names, which is a subject my DH and I rarely talk about. He apparently has some pretty strong opinions on the matter, so it will be funny to see what happens when its actually time to name a baby!
Saturday we went to my moms country house, and chilled. My sister and her boyfriend were there along with my mom and her boyfriend. We had a great time, and after dinner celebrated my sister's boyfriend's birthday with Half and Half Doberge Cake and Yellow Veuve Cliquot Champage. It was supper yummy!
On the TTC front DH and I are still trying this month, but I did decide to take the month off charting (which you've noticed if you have clicked on my chart). I've just been really burt out, and figured maybe cycle 7 should be a "less stressful" cycle. Here's hoping!
Abusive Relationship
9 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment