Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Years

After a few very stressful and emotional days, me and my sisters opted for a low key new years at home. My next door neighbor and his fiance also joined us. To get us into the mood we decided to do a pretty table-scape....

Have I mentioned I find every excuse to use my china and crystal?


Cute headbands we found for the girls.


Our centerpiece.

My neighbors brought a stuffed artichoke for an appetizer and I did a baked brie. We snacked on that until about 8:30pm and then we sat down for a very yummy dinner including steaks, twice baked potatoes, and asparagus. After dinner the boys all went out to shoot fireworks, which made me nervous but was fun to watch.  We were back in the house around 11 and counted down the new year! It was a really fun night.

I hope everyone had a great New Years Eve and I wish you all a happy and prosperous 2010!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Happy New Year Lindsay! I hope 2010 is YOUR year!

bbjoys said...

Happy new year! Your table looked so beautiful!

Julia said...

Your table looks incredible! I cannot get over it...I think we need a Mardi Gras/Vday set up when we get there....

Shannon said...

Happy 2010! Sounds like you had a wonderful party, the table looked beautiful!

Me said...

Your table is GORGEOUS!