Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I would die for that

I saw this on another blog recently and it literally made me cry in my cubicle. So I thought I would share it with all of you. Get your tissues ready :-)



In other news I am in my 2WW. Not feeling at all optimistic about the cycle even though we had good timing, ect. I am looking forward to my HSG which is just over a week away.

4 comments:

bbjoys said...

Lindsay, that was beautiful. Thanks for sharing. :)

And GL this cycle. Hopefully you won't need that HSG. ::fingers crossed::

nikinikinine said...

that video killed me. I saw it a few months back. I really don't think I could watch it again.

Anyway, good luck with the 2WW. I hope you don't need the HSG ;)

Kristen said...

That video made me cry too.

Anonymous said...

wow, I'm sitting here sobbing at my desk with a big lump stuck in my throat. That's a beautiful video.
I'm thinking of you Linds, that this cycle is all you need.
-QC