Sunday, April 10, 2011

2 month check up

Last Thursday we had Lillian's two month appointment. I was a little worried about the appointment because Lillian didn't seem to be feeling well that day anyway. At the beginning of the appointment Lillian got weighed and measured. As of 2 months and 5 days her stats were as follows:

Weight: 9lbs 3oz (5th percentile)
Length: 21.5" (5th percentile)
Head: 15.75" (50th percentile)

So its safe to say we have a little peanut on our hands. Then came the bad part... the shots. She got one in each leg in addition to an oral vaccination being administered. She was really not happy about it and I must admit it was horrible to watch. I felt so bad for her.

Lillian was not happy after her shots!

Then we got really sick. ALL OF US. It was not  pretty. It started out with DH getting sick on Wednesday. He thought it was a sinus infection at first but it progressively got worse and he ended up spending all friday in bed. Friday morning I woke up and had a soar throat. I made a quick appointment with my ENT and he confirmed a throat infection. ugh. Of course, Lillian was doomed. She was really cranky on Thursday evening because of the shots. Then on friday it all got worse. Her nose started running, and around 4pm she started running a fever. It was so sad. You could just tell how bad she felt. The good news is that once I gave her Tylenol and I was able to keep the fever down. She seemed to be feeling better this morning so hopefully we are all on the mend.

In fun Lillian news, she is starting to learn to smile. It is so stinking cute!





Hope everyone had a great weekend!

5 comments:

Kate said...

OMG love the little laughing Lillian! :) Glad everyone is on the mend.

Tiffany said...

Little peanut is right! What a cute smile she has!

Amy said...

Poor little baby! But what a beautiful, smiling girl she is!

Happiness Is... said...

I love her smile!!!

Me said...

I love Love LOVE all the smiling baby photos in this post!