Thursday, July 15, 2010

Shopping and a Theory

I made my first trip to the Destination Maternity store yesterday. I've been feeling gross in all my pre-pregnancy clothes. So I decided to stop in since I was at a meeting near there. They were having a great sale on there summer items so I was able to scope up 3 dresses, a skirt and pair of capris for $123. Pretty good deal I thought. I was rushing to get home, so I may go back this weekend and see what else I can fine. I wear summer clothes into Nov/Dec because it so hot here, so its worth getting some stuff now. 

Ella was desperately trying to get me to thrown her toy ;-)

I'm actually wearing the green dress today and my friends at work who know I am PG were all commenting how cute it was. When I told them it was maternity they were shocked because it looked like a normal flowy dress!

Now to my theory.... I had some more bright red spotting yesterday. I'm starting to think maybe its the ultrasounds aggravating something up there. Last week I had a little red blood mixed with CM on Tuesday. Went in for the ultrasound and Wednesday ended up with a lot of bright red spotting. This week I went in Tuesday for my ultrasound and Wednesday I ended up with bright red spotting. Just a theory. Hopefully I'm done with vaginal ultrasounds, so I won't be able to test my theory out.

4 comments:

Kate said...

Glad you found some cute new clothes! Sorry about the bleeding, hope it subsides soon.

bbjoys said...

Those are really cute!

I actually wore a lot of non-maternity stuff during my pregnancy. Empire waist tops, leggings, etc. work well. :)

Hope the bleeding is nothing. I know it's really common to spot during pregnancy (especially during 1st tri), so hopefully it's nothing. I had full on bleeding in my 3rd tri, but all turned out well. Good luck.

Jessica said...

Cute stuff!!! Hope the vaginal ultrasounds are over and the bleeding stops!!

Caroline said...

Good call on the maternity clothing and I'm glad you got it on sale! I've heard good things about bella band-it helps keep you in your pre-pregnancy jeans.

I'm sorry about the bleeding, what a stress inducing nuisance! It just might be the vaginal ultrasounds.