Tuesday, July 6, 2010

1st Baby Gifts


This weekend I got my first two baby gifts. My family arrived in NYC before me and DH so they could go to the Yankees' game Friday afternoon. My mom decided she could no longer resist to buy things for the baby so she got him/her a Yankee's onesie. My whole family has decided its a boy, so she went with the boy version. Very cute! When I got home from NYC, I went to pick Ella up from my aunt's who was gracious enough to puppy sit for us. She gave me a present she had gotten for me in Vegas the week before... a cute red M&M onesie which she decided was gender neutral enough that she could buy it!! Hahaha. It so nice to have so many people excited for us. Once we cross the 1st trimester mark I'm sure it will become harder for me to resist buying for the baby as well!  

5 comments:

pyjammy pam said...

Sweet! I have three of those m&m shirts that my mom got the boys in Vegas too. :)

Happiness Is... said...

Eeeek! So cute! Love, love, love.

Lindsey B said...

I love both of them! So cute!

Kate said...

Cute! Hope you had a nice trip.

Amy said...

So cute! Yeah for the Yankees! :)