We went back in today for ultrasound #2 while the RE was in the office. We got to see the heart beat! It was totally surreal. My husband has been really hesitant about getting excited, but he was grinning ear to ear when he saw the heartbeat! It was at 114 BPM which the doctor said was right on track for the baby's age.
I am going back next Wednesday and the following Wednesday for more ultrasounds. As long as everything looks good the doctor should release me to my OBGYN at 8w2d.







7 comments:
YAY for a great u/s; especially the hb!!! What a feeling, right? GL hun!! Can't wait to hear about your next u/s on Wed.
That's great news!!
I seriously could not be more excited for you!!!
What a beautiful sight! Glad the u/s went well!
YAY! I am so, so, so happy for you! So exciting that you get to see your LO so often too! :)
Awww...so sweet! I'm so glad it went well:) What a beautiful photo.
Lindsay, I'm so excited for you!! I hope everything keeps going great and you have a very healthy and happy 9 months!
Post a Comment