When I was doing my MBA program, I never cooked. Honestly, during those 2.5 years, I'm pretty sure I actually only cooked maybe 15 times. On evenings that I had school, I'd grab dinner in the cafeteria. On days where I didn't have school, DH and I would usually go out to dinner or grab takeout from somewhere. However, I happy to say I am rediscovering the joy of cooking. I've cooked the last few evening from the Great Food Fast cookbook. It really easy to cook from and has recipes broken up by season, so you're always cooking with the freshest ingredients. For anyone looking to spice thing up in the kitchen, I highly recommend it! What's really funny is that I used it a lot when we lived in DC so all my favorite recipes have gunk on the pages. DH was teasing me about it last night. Apparently, I have a hard time keeping food contained to the cutting boards or pans! Oh well, that's why we have a policy that who ever cooks, the other person cleans!
Abusive Relationship
9 years ago







3 comments:
HA, that's funny about the food on the pages, I think that makes you a real cook. ;) I love the Everyday Food TV show on the wkends on PBS, have you seen it? We watch a lot of "kitchen porn" at our house, my DH LOVES to cook.
LOL I also have food all over my recipes or cookbooks! Enjoy the cooking!
I love that book too. I recommend it to all of my friends who are trying to get back into cooking.
Post a Comment