I must admit there is not much to say these days... I am in the dreaded two week wait. I tested yesterday to see if the trigger was out, it is. So now I just have to wait a few more days before the early testing begins ;-) I will probably start testing on Thursday which will be 10DPiui. I will get my period on Saturday if I don't get my BFP which I am totally dreading because I will be at the beach for the weekend. But what can I really do? I am really hoping that this cycle works for us, but the reality is that I've already got a feeling that it didn't. Hopefully I'm wrong.
I am so tired of all of this. I just wish something would work.
Abusive Relationship
9 years ago






3 comments:
I'm with you Linds on all of this getting old really fast. I SO hope this is your month! :)
I hope this is the month for you, I've been thinking about you a lot lately. Im really, really pulling for you!
I hope this is it for you too!!
Post a Comment