Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Good News

Got a call from the RE's office today while I was in my training; luckily, I was able to grab it and step outside. The good news is that all the follow-up B/W came back normal. So who knows why the Dhea Sulfate was elevated? But the good news is we are ok to proceed next cycle assuming the cyst shrinks. 10 more days of BCP to go!!

I am pretty done with all the waiting crap. The BCPs are making me feel really bloated which is annoying. To be honest, I am feeling a little depressed about how fat I feel right now. I mean seriously,  I am gross. I have been going to jazzercise 3 days a week, but I still feel so fat and bloated. I hope that when I get off the BCPs I deflate. In the mean time I am going to continue to try to eat good (which I haven't been doing great at) and exercise.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Glad to hear that all the b/w came back normal. I hope the cyst shrinks!!

bbjoys said...

So glad to hear about your b/w! :)

Buena said...

yay! glad to hear the bw is normal! waiting does suck...a lot. i'm sure you look fine, you've been exercising, i blame those pills. they're notorious for water weight gain.

Happiness Is... said...

So glad that the test was normal! I have been on BCPs for 10 straight years but I often wonder if that's the cause of my occasional bloat. It's generally not that bad, but I am so eager to know how I'd feel without these damn pills!