I got a message from the RE friday afternoon requesting that I call them back. Unfortunately, I got it after the office had closed for the day but I was able to reach them during their Saturday hours. My Dhea Sulfate was high (434) on my CD 3 blood work, so they requested that I come in for some follow up blood work this morning.
Dr. Google hasn't yielded much except, "Elevated levels of DHEAS may indicate an adrenocortical tumor, adrenal cancer, or adrenal hyperplasia. Increased levels of DHEAS are not diagnostic of a specific condition; they usually indicate the need for further testing to pinpoint the cause of the hormone imbalance." So we'll see. Results should be back in a week.
I have today off work for Columbus Day, so I am looking forward to a little shopping with a girl friend. After we find her some shoes for a BM's dress, we are planning on doing a little lunch and then seeing Capitalism: A Love Story. Should be a fun day!! Hope everyone had a great weekend!!
Abusive Relationship
9 years ago






6 comments:
don't google any more! God bless you. That scared the crap out of me. I hope you are doing well. Keep us posted!
Thinking about you! I hope it turns out to be nothing or a quick fix.
I hope they figure out why your levels are elevated, and it's an easy fix. Hope you enjoyed your day off.
I was thinking about you today... I really hope that it is nothing serious. Hopefully you will get the results sooner (a week seems like a long time). I'm curious to see if this relates to your hemmorhagic cyst.
BTW: It sounds like your doc is thorough- you are in good hands!
i agree with nikini..don't google anymore. you're in good hands, i hope this is just something related to your cyst. keep us posted. sending you positive vibes.
I hope it's nothing. I'll be thinking of you!
Post a Comment