So this cycle is totally whacked out for me, which I should have expected given the trip to the ER, but none the less its frustrating.
So my Dr. said the night I felt the pain would have been when I ovulated, which would have been CD7. That would put me at 19DPO. I tested Mon, neg. Now my OV watch would like me to believe that I ovulated on CD 13, which would put me at 12DPO (longest LP ever was 13DPO). But I haven't started spotting at all, which on every cycle starts a few days before AF. So know I am wondering what the hell is going on and when AF is going to come. This is one of the few times I actually wished I had charted this cycle so I could figure out what is going on. I will probably test again Friday if AF hasn't come just so I know I am in the clear to fully enjoy myself for this weekends activities.
Which brings me to the most exciting news! This weekend I am hosting my sisters Bachlorette Weekend. 8 of her college friends are flying in and we have a very fun weekend planned! Friday night we are going out to dinner and then out in the french quarter. Saturday we have a crawfish boil planned at my aunts at 11:00am and the we are going to Jazz Fest all day. Everyone leaves early Sunday so we don't have any firm plans Saturday night, but it should be a really fun weekend!
Abusive Relationship
9 years ago






5 comments:
Sorry your cycle is being all confusing!
And if you aren't pregnant, it will give you a great excuse to live it up this weekend at your sister's b-party!
You and me and our whacked out cycles! I blame the OV watch. I'm pretty sure I'm giving it up after this cycle. Blah.
Your weekend sounds so much fun! Can I come? :)
Have fun at the b-party!! Deff test before you party :) It could be all the stress and it could have made you O at some odd date! GL
Our cycles can be so confusing at times that they drive us crazy. Have fun this weekend!!! I love crawfish. I ordered crawfish once online and absolutely loved it. They arrive FedEx next day and were all alive. It was so much fun.
Is the watch on crack again? This is exactly why I gave up on it. That thing has a mind of its own.
Good luck! I hope you figure out what's going on soon.
Post a Comment