Apparently now that I am endo-free, I am having a significantly better response to clomid than I did before. The left ovary is a rock star! Right now I have two mature follies (17 and 18), and then another two that are slightly smaller (12 and 13). There are also a few small follies on the right and on the left that won't make it. The nurse thought I would trigger tonight and do the IUI Wednesday morning, but she had to check with the doctor.
I expressed my concern about having 4 possible mature follicles. She said the the 12 would be a 14 at iui and the 13 would be a 15 at iui, so technically they could be fertilized but she said not to worry. My chances of high order multiples are very slim with an IUI. Obviously this makes me a little nervous, but the reality is I could have 4 eggs and not get knocked up, so I guess its a crap shoot in the end.
It funny that my left is doing so well because because my right one feels totally engorged. I actually thought this weekend that I might have ovulated already because I was having a lot of discomfort on my right ovary, but I guess not. Overall, I am really excited. And hopeful. YAY!
Abusive Relationship
9 years ago






4 comments:
That's GREAT news! I have a good feeling for you!
Isn't it crazy that the dominant ovary doesn't hurt as much as the other one? This sounds so exciting and I'll keep MY fingers crossed for you!!!
Who hoo!! I am excited for you!
Come on lefty! Sounds like everything is set up for a good IUI, I am thinking about you all the time!
Post a Comment