Thursday, April 8, 2010

Infertility Etiquette

Just came across a wonderful article about Infertility Etiquette (LINK HERE) on JennandTonica's blog. I wish there was a polite way to share it with the fertile world. ;-)

1 more day until I go HOME!!!! YAY!! I have missed my friends, my family, my puppas and most of all my hubby! This has been a long two weeks!

And the most exciting thing?! Saturday we are going to see:


And



I am so stinkin excited!!!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Have a safe trip home...that concert sounds awesome. Have fun!!

Christa said...

I hope that Moline was fun - I'm only about an hour away, so strange huh - I went through Moline last Friday and on Sunday. Also strange.

Enjoy the concert - and we'll wait to hear that you got home safe!

Amy said...

Great article!

I hope you have a safe trip home and a ton of fun at the concert!