Wednesday, March 10, 2010

CD 1 - Cycle #19 (Natural)

Today is one of those days where it feels like I may never get pregnant. Sigh.

The good news is that this last cycle before I can start treatment again. I'm going to call the RE tomorrow and find out if I need any testing this cycle to be ready to do IUI #2 next cycle.

So let the Hail Mary cycle begin....

7 comments:

S.I.F. said...

I had one of those days today too... I hate those days. Good luck!

Jessica said...

I feel like that too sometimes. I hope this IUI works!

Amy said...

Oh I'm so sorry hun. I really hope cycle 19 is the lucky one!

Christa said...

Figure this is your last breath before the big plunge begins...once you start getting deep into treatment it is painful to come up for air. Enjoy the time together and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that this is the magic cycle!

nikinikinine said...

oh gosh L, I have thought that same thing before too many times. I hope that you are a miracle child. I really do.

Kristen said...

:( I'm sorry to hear about CD1.

Unknown said...

Good luck with the hail Mary cycle!
Oh and my word verification word is "coper" - not sure if that's good or bad...