Monday, December 7, 2009

Cycle 16 - CD 15 U/S & B/W

So I went in this morning for another round of labs and B/W. I was in a rush to get to work on time so I didn't get to wait and see what the results were, but I just got a call from the clinic and I am going to trigger tonight. They called me at the office so I couldn't really ask all the details as to my follicle size or what the B/W revealed, but must have been good. IUI #1 is set for Wed AM. I have to bring in DH's specimen at 7:30-8:00 and then go back for the IUI at 9:00. Very exciting stuff!

7 comments:

Buena said...

that's great news! good luck! i'll be thinking of you and sending you positive vibes :)

AO said...

Good luck! I'm glad you're finally getting to move forward. :)

bbjoys said...

I'm so excited for you. GL!

Jessica said...

That is awesome...good luck with the IUI!!!

Amy said...

Awesome news! Best of luck! Thinking of you and praying for you!

Shannon said...

Wow, I am so excited for you! Good luck at the IUI, Im excited for you and hope your 2 ww goes quickly!

nikinikinine said...

good luck!