Wednesday, January 14, 2009

U/S results in

So I finally made it in for my ultrasound related to my pain on my right ovary around New Years. I got the results yesterday, and good news is everything looked good. They said they saw no abnormalities, and everything was the right size so that's good to know! They recommended I follow up with my GP to see if the pain is related to something in my digestive track. So I guess i'll head down that route! I also have my appt this week for my coagulation study where they will hopefully figure out why I have such a bad problem with bruising!

I started AF, which means I am 1 cycle closer to being able to TTC again! Yay! I think I am going to wait until my cycle which starts in march to start TTC again, so I probably have at least 2 more cycles before we're ready. I had a super short cycle this month (25 days) so it will be interesting to if this continues as a trend. I'm not charting so who knows if it was a short LP or if I really O'd that early, but for now it doesn't matter!

On totally unrelated news, I started school last night! The 5 week break was really nice, but I still was no where near ready to go back! ugh! Good news is this semester I'm back to having class only 2 nights a week which should much better than last semester. I'm still taking a 3rd class but I am doing it as an intensive where we meet over 3 weekends. It should be good!

Hope everyone is staying warm. We actually had freeze warnings here today which means it must be REALLY cold up north!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

It IS really cold up North, brrr!

Im glad the results of your u/s were good and that you are almost ready to TTC again!

Amy said...

Glad to hear you had good results from you u/s!

Yes, it's SO cold here! It was 4 degrees driving to work this morning with a wind chill of -8!

Silvina said...

I'm so glad everything looked good in the u/s, what good news!!! Your TTC month will be here before you know it. Yes it is very cold up here in the North and it's only going to get colder, brr...

MSC said...

Thanks for the add... I'll try to keep you equal parts entertained and informed.

I'm pumped for the OV Watch--I hate buying something featured on Tyra, but I'm excited to get clearer answers.