Thursday, December 4, 2008

Yep, its christmas!

So I finally decorated last night! I am so excited! I love Christmas. For your viewing pleasure...

Outside:



Door:


Christmas tree, with the new angel I found while Antiquing over thanksgiving.

Mantel: DH and I have have large red stockings, My two dogs have the small green stockings and I have one for my sister who stays with us when she comes in for christmas.

8 comments:

Silvina said...

Your house looks beautiful!!! So Chrismassy, I love it. How nice that your sister is in town. I cherish the moments when mine is in town too. She will be arriving with my nephews soon and I can't wait.

Shannon said...

Oh wow, I love all your decorations, they look great!

Lindsay said...

Your decorations are beautiful!Do you have your names on all the stockings?

Mel said...

Love it! Are those real pine garlands? I need garland, but I refuse to buy the cheap plastic looking stuff they have at the store and I'm worried the real stuff will dry out and die before the holiday.

Shell said...

Hey it's shell :) My email is majic12_us at yahoo.com. Please delete this after you get it.

Shell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

Your house really looks nice! I just love seeing Christmas decorations!

Lulu said...

That is too funny that we have the same stockings, don't you love them?!It is so sweet that you have one for your sis. Your house looks wonderful, so Christmasy :)