I finally got them in and all addressed on Sunday and put them in the mail yesterday! YAY! I think they were pretty cute this year. I ordered them through a friend who just launched her business. Feel free to check her out: http://www.papersavvy.net/
DH and I leave for Kentucky on Saturday so this week is of course crazy. We're busy trying to finish our shopping done and get the house straight for my family who is staying there over the holiday. I hate not spending Christmas with my family, but DH and I are on a strict rotation schedule so no one feels like they aren't getting their fair share of us. I hopefully will get to see my fam who will be in town on the 27th when we get back from Kentucky
Abusive Relationship
9 years ago






1 comment:
Beautiful cards! I love them!
Post a Comment